Thursday, October 05, 2006

Exhausted but Filled

** Forgive the cute blinkey** Just trying to post it somewhere online so I can get it into my signature line at www.scrappintrends.com. If you haven't checked out that website yet, you really should. I am thrilled to be a part of their design team.

Now on to the real stuff:
Do you ever have the feeling that you are completely wiped out physically, but filled up emotionally? That is what happens to me when I teach a scrapbook class. Too fun. I had a great time teaching the women at Memories & Beyond last night. Each one of them has a special talent and gift that they share at the big tables. Love it . . . just love it.

It is funny, because often times when I am running out of the house for my class, it is crazy and I wonder why I do it. The kids are hungry and I am making a quick dinner, Chad is usually running as fast as he possibly can to get home in time for me to leave, I am gathering last minute supplies for the class (which I undoubtedly always forget something - last night was the sanding block . . . ugh!), the list can go on and on. But then I get there and it is so much fun. I really do love working with these ladies. So, while I am tired today, I am filled.

I have finished work on the layout for my next class that is scheduled for October 19th from 7-9 p.m. Here it is.
A nice, simple Fall layout that incorporates some fun paper tearing, inking and layering. Should be a good time.
I think a few of the women from last night already signed up. What a privilege that is for me.

1 comment:

*Jeanne* said...

WOW! I love your blinkie!
The fall design is gorgeous! Your students are sure lucky to have you.

Hope you have a great weekend.