Friday, October 13, 2006

Dining Room Decor






So it has been close to a year since we graduated from TOYS everywhere in our dining room. We moved them out and bought a gorgeous 8 foot square table from a good friend. I love that table and really love the room. BUT, it has taken me what feels like FOREVER to figure out how I want to decorate it. So I was at Target this week and strolled into the frame aisle. There were three frames that I loved and matched our table really well. Then in the clearance section (YIPPEE!!) there was a matching mirror/shelf/hook wall hanging. And at home I had some rustic hooks that I had planned to work in there somewhere. So I put it all together and it looks just the way I like.

As a finishing touch I altered a picture frame on the wall and some candles that go with the rustic theme and sit nicely on the mirrored wall hanging. What do you think??

2 comments:

*Jeanne* said...

WOW Connie!~ Gorgeous! I love them! All the details and the colors! PERFECTO!

Jen said...

this is adorable! LOVE it!