Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Hall of Fame HM!!




I guess if there is a day to update my blog, this would be the day to do it!! I still can't believe I have been named a Creating Keepsakes Hall of Fame Honorable Mention for 2007 :) . Look at me, I'm giddy!!! Will anything really change in my life because of this? Probably not. In fact after hanging up with Fred Brewer, an Editor at CK, I posted a bit of sillyness online and then got back to scrubbing toilets and vacuuming my kitchen floor LOL!


We hosted some friends at our house tonight for dinner. A whole mess of people and kids . . . crazy loud, but fun as always.
I've got ideas swirling around in my head for the layout I will be teaching in April at Memories & Beyond . . . but hands haven't gone to the paper yet. So I officially bailed and will have to turn to that after Spring Break. Bummer because I really wanted to get it up and available at the store before I left, but it just doesn't seem to be in the cards (at least not if I actually want to sleep and care for my children properly, which I do).
So it is almost midnight and reality is going to strike early tomorrow when life continues as normal. Off to bed . . .


1 comment:

JACQ said...

yay yay!!!! Congrats on being on HOF!!! :)