Thursday, March 15, 2007

A cute card

So I'll admit I'm a wee bit creatively tapped out . . . between CK Hall of Fame entries, classes, DT stuff, and then the Tribune contest . . . it has been a whirlwind month. Don't get me wrong, all totally fun and fulfilling things. But just leaving me a bit drained on the inspiration side. I thought that a card might be a good way to do a little something creative without investing a great deal of time or energy. Lea, over at Scrappin Trends, is also a DT member for Card Positioning Systems -- a sketch site for cardmakers. Anyway, she linked us all to her fabulous card today and the most recent sketch. Be sure to check it out -- her cards always ROCK! The bottom line, I decided to give the sketch a try. Take a look:

You can check out the sketch here: http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/2007/03/cps-5-and-designs.html

3 comments:

Lea L. said...

I commented in the ST gallery...but wanted to let you know that your card is FABULOUS! You should recreate it (if you sent it out already) and submit it to cards mag- they have a Babies section for the August call going on right now! HUGS!

Rika said...

This is a lovely card!

Jayne Mercer said...

This is so cute.