Wednesday, September 27, 2006



Chad and I (isn't he such a cutie?? -- I love this guy) have volunteered to be "Area Pastors" for our local church neighborhood. It is fairly ironic on so many levels, but it is something that we have prayed about for the last several months and feel it is a great opportunity for us to connect with others in our community. We are excited about the road that lies ahead and admittedly a bit anxious about all the work it will entail (me more so than Chad :) ). Anyway, this is the photo we submitted for our Area website. Can you believe Dakota (yep, a 6 year old) took this photo? He really is such a talented little guy. ** Oh, and for legal purposes I should mention that the photo edge effects are by digital designer Rhonna Farrer, and the font on the photo is downloaded from 2Peas.

On a different note, I have been creating . . .
Last night I was up until 3 a.m. plugging away on some new stuff that I really wanted to complete. Not the most reasonable decision given my early morning rise (6:30 a.m.), but I have trouble stopping when I get on a roll. Some more submissions, but I do so with little expectation . . . just to keep my creative juices flowing.

That's it folks.

No comments: