Sunday, September 17, 2006

My mojo flows at Caribou


It is crazy . . . I have been going to a local Caribou Coffee shop on Fridays when my babysitter is with the kids. I go to this great big table in the back and bring my scrapbook supplies to work on layouts. The designs just seem to come together there. I have created 2 of my most favorite layouts on that table in the last few weeks. It is great to spread out all my stuff and then have a cup of joe (or iced tea, as was the case this week) and get in a groove. Not sure if it is the preparation that goes into planning before I leave the house, the fact that I get pumped up on caffeine, that I am limited in my supply choices based on what I threw in the bag before I left, or the great fireplace and uninterrupted freedom to create. But all I can say is it is working.

No comments: