Monday, July 23, 2007

Designing for Daisy Bucket!!

So now how cool is this?? Yep, I am privileged to announce that I will be doing design work for Daisy Bucket Designs, a GREAT scrapbook product manufacturer out of Oregon. The papers have a fabulous texture and are so easy and fun to work with. Be sure to check out the website at http://www.daisybucketdesigns.com.

I've just returned from a great vacation in northern Wisconsin and have been busy ALL day plowing through the piles of mail, and reading more emails than I even imagined. I guess that's the price of 3 glorious weeks away from home and my computer. So worth it!

I took so many photos on my vacation . . . now to the uploading and sorting. Talk more soon!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Yeah, so excited to see your work!!! Just came over to visit your blog.

From another DB designer!
Shannon

Margie Higuchi said...

WTG, Connie!!!! SO EXCITED for you! Was hoping to see you @ CHA..next time! Maybe when the kids are @ school, we can finally get together! BIG CONGRATS, my super talented friend!!! xoxoxo

Jeff and Pia Lopez said...

Hi Connie!

Thanks for dropping me a line in my blog! It's so sweet of you to do that!

Your layouts are soooo beautiful!!! I'd be dropping by here more often!

Margie Higuchi said...

Just wanted to congratulate you on the POTD (8/8) @ CK's site!!! Great job - love every element of the page!

Angela said...

Congrats on the DT!!!